Working at AI Malaysia
AI Malaysia has a strong commitment to professional development and flexible work practises with a team of employees from diverse backgrounds, skills and qualifications. If you are wondering how you can effectively apply your passion for human rights whilst based in Malaysia, AI Malaysia may just be the place for you. When you join AI Malaysia, you will be amongst likeminded people dedicated, passionate and united in the belief that together we can campaign for human rights impact and make a difference.
As an employer, AI Malaysia offers you:
- A supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for training, workplace learning and a strong commitment to professional development.
- A flexible hours scheme
- The ability to accrue time off in lieu for additional hours worked.
- Ability to apply for study leave
Our interns play a vital role in helping us achieve our goals in campaigns, events and even office administration.
Internship opportunities are always available in AI Malaysia. Not limited to a certain field, interns in our office are exposed to a myriad of work and activities so there is never a dull moment.
However, each placement will run for a defined length of time and based around specific learning requirements and project outcomes which can also be fulfilled as certain tertiary study requirements.
Applicants are encouraged to attach an updated CV demonstrating any relevant experience they may have in an email to us.
Please be aware that our internships are voluntary, and that we do not provide interns with:
- Accommodation or accommodation allowances
- Assistance with travel or reimbursement of travel costs
- Any assistance in organising visas or completing visa applications